Hotmail Customer Care: Hotmail is a free web-based email service provided by Microsoft Company. Hotmail is a means of communication to any corners of the world that give you an opportunity to send some emails free as well as read emails. You can access to this service in whichever place you are and wherever you go at any time. Today, millions of people are using this free web-based hotmail customer service for quick communication. There are several email services that millions of people are using.
If you have signed up with Hotmail and if you have forgotten Hotmail password, don’t worry, there are alternative ways to recover your Hotmail forgot password. Just follow the step by step instructions on of how to recover forgot hotmail password. To recover your Hotmail password, you can use the email address or phone number and also verification App.
Hotmail Customer Care 24×7 – Contact Hotmail Customer Support:
Hotmail is a web-based free email service provided by Microsoft. There are a numerous number of users with Hotmail account across that helps in connecting, organizing and sending or receiving attachments and lot more. The Hotmail web-based email is user-friendly with all kinds of amazing features added. But in case you trouble to sign in to your account, or if your account is blocked or any inconveniences occurred then don’t worry, we have the best customer care service who are always into service and always ready to help you with any issues you are facing.
If you have any problems regarding your Hotmail Account, then you can contact us as our Hotmail Customer Support executives that are well prepared with sound technical knowledge, different field of skills and experienced. We can solve for any Hotmail related issues, MSN related issues as well. We offer the best Hotmail technical support for the users so that you can always feel free to share your problems and we look forward to the best possible way to solve your issues so that you can utilize the free services in your home as well as in your office anytime. We give the best services anytime you require, and we are always in a helping hand to support your problems from every part of the world.
Therefore, if you any assistance regarding your recovery of Hotmail account or if you Hotmail forgot password and any other Hotmail related assistance, we will assist you the help you are approaching us for. If anyone is having trouble with the service of Outlook.com email, you can call our customer service care number 888-672-4551 or 800-642-7676 for Hotmail if you want to speak to our customer representative. You can also use our Microsoft Answer Desk to get hotmail customer care service support through it. We are available from Monday to Sunday but only to specific time which you will need to remember.
Reset Forgot Hotmail Password:
To recover lost Hotmail Forgot Password is easy and simple. The steps to recover lost of Hotmail forgot Password are as follows.
Step 1: You have to open the Outlook.com homepage. You can recover your account which is unused for up to 365 days, but if the account is inactive for more than a year, then the account will be deleted. If your account is manually deactivated, you can reactivate the account within the next 30 days or else your Hotmail Account will be removed.
Step 2: You have to click on the link Can’t Access Your Account?
Step 3: Then select the next link I Forgot my Password and after selecting the option, click Next.
Step 4: After the Clicking Next, you will have to enter your email address for access to the Microsoft Account, and you have to enter the CAPTCHA and then click Next.
Step 5: After that, you have to select the verification process to authenticate your identity with Microsoft so that you can get access to the password reset page. To recover your account, it depends on the contact preferences that are associated with your account. If you have a number phone associated with your account, then Microsoft will send you a verification code so that you can get access and authenticate your identity. If you have your alternative email address associated with your account, then you can get a verification code that will be sent to you by Microsoft. You can also recover the Hotmail forgot password if you have Microsoft Account App, and you can use this app to generate a verification code to identify your account, but you must have the app associated with your account. And if you don’t have any of the above methods associated with your account then you can also label for I don’t use these anymore. You can also select the option to answer the question which helps you prove your identity, but this process is not guaranteed.
- If you choose to respond the question to identify your account, then you have to answer the question to authenticate that you are the owner of the account. And to avoid access from the other users, you will have to provide other contact details, and if you don’t have any alternate email address, then you can create an Email for free. The questions which you will be asked is about your previous known password, date of account creation, and many other questions. You will have to answer these questions correctly so that you can get access to your password but the survey of your questionnaire form will be reviewed which may take a couple of days for a response.
- Now you can get your verification code depending on your selection of receiving the verification code so that you can get access the password reset page.
- After you have selected the options to receive the verification code, after that you can enter the verification code in the box.
- After entering the code, you will be able to create a new password in the account password reset page so that you can get access to your Hotmail account. Set your password securely which can also be memorable.
- Now that you have created a new password for your Hotmail account, you can now get access from the Outlook.com log in page and enjoy the services.
How to Recover Hotmail Account:
While signing up with Hotmail Account, in the beginning, you must have provided security questions. If anytime your account is blocked or shows do not exist, and you cannot remember the security questions then don’t worry, there is an alternative way to recover the Hotmail Account. Just follow the simple steps below so that it will help you to recover the Hotmail Account.
Step – I: You have to go to www.hotmail.com.
Step – II: Now click on the Can’t access your account option.
Step – III: After that select the option I forgot my password.
Step – IV: Next you have to click on Reset your password.
Step – V: After that enter your blocked Hotmail ID and also enter the CAPTCHA and after entering it, Click on Next button.
Step – VI: You can click on the option I Can’t use any of these options and the recover your Microsoft Account will appear. You will have to provide an alternate email ID on the contact email address option and Click on Next.
Step – VII: Your Account Info page will appear, and you will have to fill in the information regarding your account and finally click on the Submit button.
Hotmail Step 2 Verification:
Hotmail Step 2 verification is a two-factor verification which is a highly developed security layer that is integrated on Microsoft Accounts to make it more complicated for the hackers to get access and get control of your account. Outlook.com is the layer where all Microsoft services are connected in the course of the same account. We will show you how to set up Step 2 verification for someone to make it difficult to get access to your account, and you are safe from any misuse.
Three Methods to Setup Step 2 Verification to Recover Hotmail Forgot Password:
The Microsoft provides three methods on how to setup step 2 verification by using your phone number, email address and by verification app. Let’s check it out how to setup. These steps will also help you to recover your Hotmail forgot password.
1. Setup Step 2 Verification using your Phone number:
You can use your phone number to setup step 2 verification on your Outlook and Microsoft Account. All you have to do is to keep in mind that your phone number is connected to a network so it can receive call or SMS with the security code. Below is the step by step guide on how to setup step 2 verification on your Microsoft Accounts and Outlook.
- Firstly, you have to sign in to your outlook.com account and Click on your name and next you have to Click on Account settings.
- Secondly, clicking on the account settings, click on Setup step 2 verification link as you will be able to see.
- Thirdly, Click on Next button.
- Fourthly, there will be a drop-down list, and you will have to select the option for a phone number and after that enter your phone number.
- Fifthly, after entering your phone number, you will have to choose whether you would like to receive the security code through SMS or a call. After choosing the option, Click on Next.
- Sixthly, you will be receiving the code number on your phone number and after that, you will have to enter the code number and Click Next and click Next again.
- Seventhly, Click on Finish button and your step 2 verification is complete with just a simple steps.
2. Setup Step 2 Verification using your Email Address:
You can also setup your step 2 verification using your email address. Setting up a step 2 verification on your Microsoft Account and Outlook is the same process of setting step 2 verification using your phone number. The only thing is you have to select the email address option on the drop down list to get a security code through your email address. Isn’t it simple and easy!
3. Setup Step 2 Verification using an Authenticator App:
Follow the steps to setup step 2 verification using an Authenticator App.
- You have to sign in to your outlook.com account and Click on your name and next you have to Click on Account settings.
- Clicking on the account settings, click on Setup step 2 verification link as you will be able to see.
- Click on Next button
- If you want to setup the account to your device, then select the An App from the drop-down list and select your device and Click on Next.
- Depending on your device type you will have to follow few steps to setup step 2 verification. Let’s a look.
Steps to Setup step 2 verification on Android Phone:
- Firstly, you will have to install the Microsoft Account App on your device.
- Secondly, after installation of the app, launch the App and click on the Setup now button to get started.
- Thirdly, you will have to enter some information and after click on Next button.
- Lastly, Click on the button Finish and you are ready to use the App.
Steps to Setup step 2 verification on iPhone:
- You will have to install the Azure Authentication App and start to launch the App.
- Next, you will be able to see the QR code on your device and Scan it with your device camera to pair the device.
- Enter the QR code and then click Next.
- You can also print your recovery code to regain the control of your account and then Click on Next.
- Lastly, click on Finish button.
Steps to Setup step 2 verification on Windows Phone:
- You will have to download the App and then install the Authenticator App on your Windows Phone and launch the App.
- Click on to add a new account.
- Scan, the barcode with your windows phone camera, to get the code to pair the device.
- Enter the code and then Click on Next to Finish.
These are the step by step guides and instructions on how to recover Hotmail forgot Password, step 2 verification set up, to recover your account and also have an excellent hotmail technical support for the users that are responsive and supportive. These steps will a guide and useful if you have forgot your Hotmail password and can help you to recover it easily and quickly.